Thursday, October 23, 2008

Online Training Plans


As you know, any online training plan clients can come to any group fitness session for $5-. I have decided to extend the offer, by making the 3rd or 4th session in any week free to those clients.

Any 12 or 24 session package clients can have their 4th session free in each week.
Now that is an incentive to come more often!! Remember the more consistent you are with your training, the better your results will be.

All those due for a remeasure and weigh in next week, please contact me via email or phone to organise a suitable time. This is for all those that have been training or doing their nutrition plan for 4 weeks. I will keep everyone posted on the great results that I know they are going to get.

The group fitness times are:
Monday 6am and 9.30am at my place
Wednesday 6am at my place
Wednesday 5pm at Jack pascoe reserve
Saturday 9.30am at Princes Park

Please remember to let me know you are coming. And to all those who want to come and try, your first session is FREE.

By the way, I went to a PUMP class this morning at the YMCA. It was really great for a change and I enjoyed it. Just remember that you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone to get great results. Bring on the variety!!

Jo

No comments: