Friday, October 24, 2008

Men Required and My workout of the day

It's official, I need men. My workouts don't just work for women. Does your man need some shaping up? What about his health, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease. Regular exercise decreases the symptoms and the risk of getting these things in the first place.

A few men have tried the workouts and found them surprisingly challenging. And to all you men out there that are hanging it on your wives and girlfriends while they do it, how about putting your body where you mouth is and having a go yourself!! I challenge any of you to do a workout with us and see how you go. It is also great training to improve your performance in any sport. Greater strength and endurance, greater core control, faster, quicker, leaner who could ask for more.

Now my workout of the day:

Thursday
50 minute run at 12.2kph plus warm up and cool down

Friday
5.45am mini circuit of the following 5 x through
20 x KB swing each arm
20 mountain climbers on each leg
20 swiss ball sit ups
20 up and downers (you ladies know what they are)
20 plyometric jumping lunges

9.30am Pump class for 60 minutes at YMCA

10.30am 20 minute mini posterior chain circuit in YMCA gym
lat pulldowns 2 x 10
low cable row 2 x 10
incline rear shoulder raise 2 x 10
stiff legged deadlift 2 x 10
one arm bent over dumbbell row 2 x 10

WHAT A DAY!!

I challenge you blokes to a workout with me any day.

Saturday
Abs circuit
various planks, crunches, leg raises, sit ups etc for 20 minutes

Can you see your abs fellas?? I can see mine!

Ladies show your man this post and get him off his __________ Or tell the men you know at work, family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it.

Jo

No comments: