Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New group fitness session time


I have had some requests for another early morning fitness session, so I am going to include another time on the schedule. Wednesday mornings at 6am at my place.

That brings the total of group session held each week to 5. The times are:

Monday 6am my place
Monday 9.30am my place
Wednesday 6am my place
Wednesday 5pm Jack Pascoe Reserve
Saturday 9.30am Princes Park

All sessions start promptly on time and are suitable for everyone from total beginners to the more advanced. You must book if you are coming the day ahead and cancel if you can't make it.

All clients signed up for group session packages can come to any or all of the above sessions as can online trainees who can attend for $5 per session. Please remember to book before you attend.

Come and try your first session for free, just let me know which session suits best and come with a drink and a towel.

Hope to see you soon

Jo

No comments: