Sunday, October 26, 2008

11cm off in 2 weeks

I did a quick remeasure of one of my clients today. It had only been 2 weeks since Amanda's last measure, which is really way too soon to be doing it again, but she was pretty keen to see how she is going.

Amanda has lost a total of 11cm in the last 2 weeks by following my nutritional plan, doing regular group fitness sessions with me and by doing her 'homework' fitness sessions as she calls them. That is a fantastic result and added to the 10cm or so that she had lost from when she first started my plan to the last remeasure is absolutely amazing. She is well on the way to the body of her dreams.

The improvement in Amanda's fitness is incredible too. She has gone from not being able do even a few repetitions of most of the exercises, to being able to do different variations of the many different exercises and movements that we do in the group fitness sessions. I am so proud of her. She is really putting in the effort and the results are showing this.

It really is important to follow the whole plan, eating the correct nutritious foods and doing all the workouts that I set for you. Anyone can do this if they want to change.

Well done Amanda. Just remember to keep eating ALL the food on your plan!!

Jo

No comments: