Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fitness Coaching Costs Reduced


I've been thinking about our kids and their health and fitness. Why not provide programs for kids who want or need to join in. I have added prices for group fitness classes for students aged 10-16.

The prices will be as follows:
12 group (or bootcamp) sessions for $60
24 group (or bootcamp) sessions for $100

The kids 12 sessions package will have an expiry period of 10 weeks
The kids 24 seesions package will have an expiry period of 15 weeks

The class times are:
Monday 6am my place
Monday 9.30am my place
Wednesday 5pm Jack Pascoe Reserve
Saturday 9.30am Princes Park

These classes are great for kids. They can come to any time slot as long as they book. As you know Caitlin (aged 11) joins in often and loves it. I have seen her improve her strength considerably over the past couple of months while having fun. She joins in of her own accord. I have never once asked her to join me. We often train together at home. This type of training is great for all sports and things like energy breakthrough etc. It is also great if they don't do sports and just want to have some fun while improving their fitness.

A full price list can be found here

I will have this option up and running on my website later today. If you have any questions or comments use the link below or email me at joanne@fitterfasteronline.com

While on the subject, anyone following my healthy eating plan should not be cooking seperate meals for their family. What you are eating for tea, for instance, can and should be what you are serving to your loved ones. You can change their portion sizes of course and they will probably need some potato or rice etc with theirs (you will add this back to your meals in very small portions if you want when you reach your goal weight) Don't make this hard for yourself by cooking different things. Your whole family should be eating REAL foods too. It is not just you that should be getting healthier!

No comments: