Wednesday, October 29, 2008

$5 training for kids and new bootcamp coming soon


All children aged 10-16 can come to any group fitness session for $5- or less. Children attending will be able to join in with the whole session with some exercises altered to cater for their differing fitness levels as with all participants, young or older. These sessions are great for general fitness and health improvement for kids and also to increase sports performance ability no matter which sport they participate in. Send my an email joanne@fitterfasteronline.com or click here if you are interested in your child or children attending.

Group fitness sessions are held:

Monday 6am at my place
Monday 9.30am at my place
Wednesday 6am at my place
Wednesday 5pm at Jack Pascoe Reserve
Saturday 9.30am Princes Park

I am starting up a morning 'Bootcamp' soon for men and women. I haven't decided on days yet, but it will be 3 days per week at 5.45 or 6am. You will have to attend all three sessions and the 'camp' will go for 6 weeks. It will also include 1-2 home workouts per week and nutritional guidelines. All participants are guaranteed great results or your money back. There will also be a cash prize for the "participant of the camp." If you think you may be interested in losing some serious weight, getting in great shape and getting fitter with heaps more energy for the new year, contact me for more details joanne@fitterfasteronline.com I will have to limit numbers, so contact me first to reserve your place.

Jo

No comments: