Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lost 2.4kg in first 10 days

I received this email yesterday from one of my nutrition and group fitness clients. She was happy for me to share it with you all.

"Well, without bragging Jo, thanks to you I have lost 2.4kg in the last 10 days!! So very excited about it. Can't wait until you measure me in a week or so time. This in it's self has given me so much determination I just want to keep going until I am satisfied that I have lost the weight that is needed to be lost and to have that general well being feeling that I have'nt had for a long time. So thankyou to you for helping me make these changes and look forward to seeing you on Monday at 9.30 sharp!! (Suey had better be up and ready!!) Eating plan going very well. Amanda"

I must stress though that this is a long term plan. Initial weight loss may come very quickly, and it is the long term maintainance of this fat loss that I am striving to help you all achieve. The healthy eating and exercise are lifelong habits that I am hopeing you will all adopt.

Jo

PS Thanks again to all who have faith in my systems. I know that they work and you are proving that they do, but only with committment and hard work from you.

No comments: