Saturday, November 29, 2008

Website revamp


Over the next week or so, I am going to be working on updating and revamping my website. I will be adding new content including lots more free workouts and more recipes. If you have any recipe ideas, send them through to me and I may be able to include them on my site. I am adding lots of new photos as well so see if you can spot yourself.

I am also currently working on building and purchasing some new equipment to be used in our fitness sessions, so get ready for some new exercises and sore muscles in new places.

If you get a chance to have a look at www.fitterfasteronline.com, please let me know what you think. Hopefully I will be done by the end of the week. As always, it is a work in progress.

Also, don't forget the Christmas special of 24 sessions for $240 available only till 24th December.

Jo

No comments: