Thursday, November 6, 2008

20.5cm and 25.5cm lost


I've done two remeasures in the last couple of days and am very proud of Maree and Karin for losing 20.5cm and 25.5cm respectively. This is such a fantastic effort and reflects the effort that these two ladies have been making with their training and healthy eating.

These are the kind of results that you can expect to achieve if you train with intensity regularly and change the types of foods that you are eating. Maree told me today that she is eating so much food (she is following my plan.) She is eating much more than she ever did on any 'diet' and is never hungry.

Well done ladies and keep up the good work.

Jo

I am taking bookings for my new Fitterfaster Bootcamp which will commence on November 24th. You must register before 15th November or you will miss out. I will have to limit numbers too, so book early. You can book on the website here

No comments: