Friday, November 21, 2008

12 Days Of Fitness


Hi everyone

What 'great' weather we are having for this time of year. I hope no one is using it as an excuse to slack off on the fitness routine!!!

I just wanted to let you know about a promotion that is being held called the 12 Days of Fitness. Basically it is promotion where you sign up and can receive a heap of free fitness resources from all over the world. There is nothing to buy. Every Fitness expert that is participating is offering their Gift free of charge. I have been chosen to represent Victoria Australia and I am offering a 4 week online Metabolic Booster Workout Program as my gift. When you sign up, you will receive the 4 weeks' worth of workouts sent to you. For anyone who is thinking about signing up for an online or Personal Fitness coaching program, but would like to 'sample' my workouts first, this is an ideal opportunity to get 4 weeks worth as my gift to you for christmas.

Every gift is optional and you only receive the ones that you are interested in. So please go to www.12daysoffitness.com and sign up if you want to receive my program. This is the only way to get the Metabolic Booster Program. I will not be offering it any other way.


Dont forget my training session tomorrow (Sunday 23rd November) at the old Technical College at 10am. Meet at the Nolan Street car park by 9.55am. Come along and try your first session FREE.
Joanne Butler

No comments: