Sunday, February 8, 2009

FitterFaster Biggest Loser Competition Update


Hi everyone,

sorry its been so long, but I have been so busy getting the FitterFaster Greatest Loser Packs together.

We also had a great weekend in Geelong, but I think Greg was getting sick of my writing everytime we had some 'down' time. I was busy dreaming up challenges, bonuses and temptations as well as working out teams and thinking of more prizes. Greg has even decided to donate $100 to the winner of the final challenge to be held on final weigh in day. I will give you more details closer to the date. In the meantime, keep Sunday 15th free from about 2.30-3pm onwards. That is when I will be getting you all together for your initial weigh in and to give out you Greatest Loser Packs.

We are up to 19 entrants so far in the FitterFaster Greatest Loser Competition. I am so excited. If you have been intending to enter, you had better hurry, because if I haven't received your entry by tomorrow morning (Tuesday 10th) you have missed out.

I did some great workouts while away too. I didn't take any equipment, but still did the best training I have done for a long time. Loads of sprints, walking lunges, stair runs, jump squats, push ups, abs stuff and more. I think my legs may be sore in the morning. Caitlin even joined my one morning for part of my workout, and I even did some running with a certain Geelong football player- well actually he was miles ahead of me and the others, we had no hope of keeping up, but I did talk to him when he finally stopped.

So I will see you at Bootcamp this week

Jo

No comments: