Monday, February 2, 2009

5 Things You Should Do Today for Better Results





Don't eat chips or wedges Pretty simple. Just don't cook them at home. When out, always yes always when ordering ask for no chips or wedges orfries. If you forget, they will come and no amount of will power will stop you from nibbling. Ask for extra vegetables or salad instead. This is something I always do.

Drink more water Try to drink at least 1.5 litres of water each and every day. More if training. I always find that on days when I have not consumed enough water, I get a lot more cravings and find it harder to resist.

Exercise with intensity every day okay this one actually takes some effort, but will also give you the most rewards. Getting and staying fit is crucial if you want to lose fat and more importantly keep it off! IF YOU WANT TO LOOK FIT YOU HAVE TO BE FIT!

Get up half and hour earlier sorry, but this one really helps with number 3. Enough said.

Don't go more than 3 hours without eating I know I've said this a hundred times, but it really works. You will be surprised how quickly 3 hours goes by and you find yourself thinking-'is it time to eat again already?'

There you have it-5 things you can do today that will make a huge difference. Each one on it's own will make a difference, but combined the difference will be amazing. Make a decision now to make all 5 new rules in your life.

Let me know how you go

Jo Butler

PS Did you know you can subscribe to my blog updates by email. Just add your email address to the link at right.

No comments: