Monday, February 23, 2009

Changes to blog

Hi everyone

Just a short post today to let you know that I am swapping my blog from 'blogger' which is here to 'wordpress'

Please head over to my new blog called fitterfaster.wordpress.com and sign up to receive all my posts via email. There is a box on the right hand side that makes this an easy one step process.

I will not be posting here at fitterfasteronline.blogspot.com in the future, all my posts will be made at fitterfaster.wordpress.com

I am making this change to take advantage of the many options that wordpress offers that are not available at blogger.

Please head over there now to resubscribe so you don't miss out on any information. You will see I have already written a couple of posts-"omega-3's" and another post about the importance of putting into action your plans to improve your health and weight and ways to do that.

Other posts that I have planned for the next few weeks, include 'more easy ways to increase your metabolism,'how to make your walking workouts more effective,'recipes,'meal planning and preparation, and many more. Of course the wordpress blog will also keep FitterFaster Bootcampers and Greatest Loser Challengers up to date with everything they need to know about FitterFaster.

Go here now to subscribe

Jo

No comments: